- 360 degree peripheral view monitor
- Blind Spot Vision Monitor
- Standard automatic emergency braking technology
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop and Go
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Technology
- Warning system and to avoid rear traffic with autonomous braking
safe exit warning
Technology everywhere you look
Dual 12.3-inch widescreen displays
Available Driver-Centered Widescreen Displays give you an integrated 25″ screen for navigation, diagnostics, comfort, entertainment and immersive vehicle information functions.
Blind Spot Vision Monitor
This available feature projects a live feed of your blind spots on the instrument panel when you activate your turn signal. When combined with optional Blind Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist, the system can help avoid potential collisions by guiding the vehicle into its current lane.
360 degree peripheral view monitor
Using four exterior-mounted cameras, the available feature displays your surroundings in a 360° view to improve awareness when maneuvering the vehicle in certain situations.
Keep your devices charged at all times with available wireless charging, as well as two USB-C chargers located behind the seats.